Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

Kiva Zip cold storage loan - almost funded thanks to Reid Hoffman

My Kiva Zip loan to build cold storage on the farm is almost funded.
I have $425.00 left with 7 days to go.    I have seen a big influx of lending due to the fact that Reid Hoffman, founder of Linkedin - opted to match every loan up to $300.00.   That caused a big jump in lending.  I have 93 lenders who have helped me get to this point, and I am very thankful.
Here a brief bio from google on Reid Hoffman.   Below that is a copy of my account page for the loan showing the updated total as of this morning.


        Image result for reid hoffman net worth
    Reid Hoffman
    Entrepreneur
    Reid Garrett Hoffman is an American internet entrepreneur, venture capitalist and author. Hoffman is best known as the co-founder of LinkedIn, a business-oriented social network used primarily for professional networking. Wikipedia
    BornAugust 5, 1967 (age 48), Stanford, CA
    SpouseMichelle Yee (m. 2004)
    Net worth3.6 billion USD (2015) Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment