Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Rabbit fence!

I have been warned about numerous critters on the property that I am growing my flowers and plants.   I planted some tomato plants and noticed a couple were chewed down.    I decided to fence in the entire section that it available for my use.    I looked at many choices and decided against chicken wire.  I think it looks crappy and the owners like everything to have a "gentleman farmer" look.  I found a shorter fence called rabbit fencing.  Its narrow at the bottom - and wider at the top.  Here are some pictures of the installed fence.  A 50 foot roll is 25-26.00 at Lowes.   There is also a picture of my parents taking a break by the pond afterwards.  We started early and stopped at 11:00am to avoid the 100+ degree heat expected today.


No comments:

Post a Comment